Please note, that the fact that the presented features are available for voting doesn't necessarily mean they're being implemented. But your feedback is very important and IIUG will take it to R&D.
Many of the most voted features of last survey were in fact implemented in IDS 11.10 and IDS 11.50. So now it's time to make your voice be heard, and request that those annoying things be fixed. Some of my favorites that are not in the survey are:
- Limit locks per session
This is really an annoyance... Give the DBA more control please!
- Clarification on support for Encryption Expert (IBM and Vormetric)
- Configurable system page size
This could be a step for the next one
- Portable dbspaces (at least for same-indian and same page size system)
- HDR between heterogeneous systems (same as previous)
- Fine grained auditing
Some control per object. Probably a big change and probably big performance impact... Maybe a switch per user/mask to keep the lighter current implementation...
- End of user in OS limitation (default user for procedures/query plan?)
- Storage provisioning
- Some DW features available on XPS (bitmap indexes, star index...?)
You can find the survey here: http://www.iiug.org/2008_survey
Don't miss the opportunity to influence IDS future!